Build a better future – shape one for yourself
Accenture Baltics in partnership with Women Go Tech is offering you the Bootcamp – free IT training, a fully paid internship, and an international career at Accenture!
It doesn’t matter what education or professional background you have, as long as you have an interest in IT and basic coding knowledge.
Choose your Bootcamp
The upcoming season welcomes you to 12 trainings.
Bootcamp takes 1-5 weeks of online studying, followed by a 3-6 month fully paid internship at Accenture Baltics.
- Basic knowledge of the selected field (technical test).
- You must hold a Residence permit provided by Latvia/Lithuania.
- Good level of English. If you have passed the English test, but the results of the technical test do not satisfy our requirements, we can offer you the chance to apply for another Bootcamp. In that case, you will only have to take the technical test for the selected Bootcamp.
- IT education (finished or in progress) will be considered as an advantage.
- Relevant work experience (if required).
Step by step
There are some steps you’ll need to take to apply for Bootcamp and start your career at Accenture. Depending on if you are a student or a graduate, some steps might change – detailed information will follow after you have applied!
- Simply fill in the application form!
- Test session. Within two working days, you will be invited to an approximately two-hour online test session, during which you’ll take the English language test and technical test of your chosen Bootcamp. The technical test includes both logic tasks and questions regarding your chosen specialty or coding language. For some Bootcamps interviews are also required. According to the test results, you will be enrolled in the Bootcamp of your choice. The enrollment decision is made according to the competition. Results are announced when all applicants are tested, ~2 weeks before Bootcamp starts.
- Bootcamp. Bootcamps are currently held online, using the MS Teams platform. Depending on the program, Bootcamp is usually 1 – 5 weeks long, full-day, intensive training from 9:00-17:00/18:00. More about how it works.
- Internship. Bootcamp graduates with skills matching the requirements and best performance during Bootcamp will be offered a three-to-six-month internship. You can choose hands-on project practice of 40 hours per week or 30 hours per week.
- Scholarships for students, as well as remuneration for graduates, depend on the type of workload that you choose.
- Career offer and path. After the internship, approximately 80% of candidates are offered a permanent employment contract with Accenture Baltics.
Meet Inga, Bootcamp graduate
Have some questions?
+370 669 56141 (English/Lithuanian)